If You Want Action-Packed Martial Arts Classes That Will Help Increase Confidence, Focus, Grades & Fitness, Then Let Southern Cross Martial Arts Ballarat Bring Out The Inner Champion In Your Child.
By enrolling your child at Southern Cross Martial Arts Ballarat, you’ll not only be giving them a great physical workout, but we impart valuable skills like leadership, resilience, self-control, empowerment and self-worth. Your child will develop confidence, discipline and self-defence skills that they can’t get from any other extracurricular activity.
Training with us couldn’t be simpler. We have a range of age specific classes, no lock in contracts and a satisfaction guarantee.
At our school our instructors are a cut above average. What does this mean for you? It means:
- Dedicated, internationally accredited, nationally qualified and highly-experienced instructors and mentors who have devoted years to training
- An all-encompassing curriculum, focused on child development and skills and techniques based on their age, ability and level
- Valuable skills like stranger danger and dealing with bullies
- Increased confidence, respect for oneself and others and a renewed outlook on life developed through their martial arts experience
- A professionally developed character development program
It doesn’t matter if you or your child has never stepped inside of a karate school before – at Southern Cross Martial Arts, we cater to people of all ages and skill levels. We are a ‘safety first’ school and all our students follow a strict Student Code of Conduct
Here’s what some of our members at our school’s had to say about us………..
Proudly a member of the Australasian Federation of Traditional Karate & Kobudo (http://www.aftk.org.au/)