Southern Cross Martial Arts has a Covid Safe plan in place in accordance with the Chief Health Officers mandates in Victoria. Please be mindful that aside from wanting to provide the safest environment possible for our members, we are required by law to enforce these mandates.
COVID SAFE REQUIREMENTS
- People aged 16 years and older must have proof of Covid 19 vaccination or exemption to enter.
- Masks must be worn at all times when not training by everyone over 12 unless exempt.
- Spectators are not permitted unless they are a parent or carer of a student in a class.
- Do not enter if you have been sick or at a hotspot unless cleared by DHHS.
- You must check in via the QR code upon entry.
- Please ensure proper cough and sneeze ettiquette is adhered to.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at various locations in the dojo. Please use it frequently, as ensure its it used upon entry.
There are a few new things for our members to get used to in this brave new COVID world.