TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that all packs/passes can only be used at the school of purchase and cannot be used across multiple schools.
- Our Introductory Offer of 2 Weeks of Classes + a Free Uniform on Enrolment (valid for 28 days) is only available to brand new clients of Southern Cross Martial Arts Pty Ltd (Ballarat). You can only purchase the Introductory offer once. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. Introductory offer can change from location to location.
- Offers may vary from time to time for special promotions.
Bookings, Attendance & Payment
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening. School phones are answered during business hours only.
- Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the school.
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 9hr cancellation policy there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however, we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond to the waitlist offer will result in a lost session.
- Out of consideration for the Instructor, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
- Owners and/or Instructors reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Instructors reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- Sessions are not transferable to another individual and CANNOT under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class.
- Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all schools, therefore, NO exceptions will be made. Late cancellations will incur a lost session.
- At Southern Cross
Martial Arts Pty Ltd (Ballarat) our class sizes are small and can fill quickly.
This is why our Cancellation Policy exists which all clients must be adhered
- Group classes: Cancellations need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can arise but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all schools, therefore, NO exceptions will be made.
- Private sessions: A 24hr cancellation policy applies. NO exceptions.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Southern Cross Martial Arts Pty Ltd (Ballarat) reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
- If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 9 hour time frame or are a no-show/absent from your class you will lose your session.
Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions.
Age Limits and Restrictions
Southern Cross Martial Arts Pty Ltd (Ballarat) does not offer childcare services. Children are not permitted to be left unattended in our schools and are not to be left in the reception area or the school while you or their family members attend classes. Your membership may be turned away from the school should you drop children off more than 15 minutes before their class and/or pick them up more than 15 minutes after their class.
If you have contracted a communicable disease, please ensure you have clearance in writing from your doctor before attending your next class. This is for the safety and well-being of all our clients, staff and customers.
I agree that Southern Cross Martial Arts Pty Ltd (Ballarat) is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Southern Cross Martial Arts Pty Ltd (Ballarat) or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Southern Cross Martial Arts Pty Ltd (Ballarat) does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Southern Cross Martial Arts Pty Ltd (Ballarat) staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.